Saturday, October 25, 2014

LOVE - Always&Forever - Prima-BAP

Happy Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing the second of two custom canvas's I made for a relative to give as a wedding gift.  I'm also submitting this project over at "Prima" for the Build-A-Page (BAP) challenge......
 
I mentioned in my last post that today's canvas would be a bit more elegant with flower details.  I was inspired by Jennifer Snyder's sketch over at "Prima" .  I added the elegant "oval" resin frames from "Prima" instead of using the "circle" details as seen in the sketch.  I wanted to use oval frames because the canvas is wide.   I added paints/mists to the center of the neutral colored "Prima" flowers.  I then gave them a white washed look by adding gesso.
Since this was a "beach" themed wedding I added many shells to this canvas.
I added various stickers and card stock from the "Prima" 12x12 Collection Kit - Jodie Lee Design - Princess Collection.
 I did some stenciling to the background and added vintage lace.
Here is a close up of the larger resin "Prima" frame and flowers....
I hope the newlyweds are happy with their gift!!
 

Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
  

4 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy