1. Two 12"x12" white card stock.
2. 4 or 5 8" x 10" various vibrant colored card stock.
3. Acrylic Paint (I chose Citrus Green) to add a pop of color to the white 12"x12" paper.
5. Trace a 6"x8" rectangle in the center of the 12"x12" painted paper and cut it out.
8. Twist, crinkle, roll, fold, all colored strips of paper to frame the photo. Don't be afraid if you tear the paper!!!! It will soon be full of candy embellishments. YOU CAN'T MAKE A MISTAKE IN THIS LAYOUT!
10.NOW LOAD ON THE CANDY!!!!! I TRIED TO KEEP IT AN ORGANIZED CHAOS! HAVE FUN WITH THIS! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!
11. Last but not least I added "Flower Power" Tattered Angels glimmer mist. I used a paint brush to dabble around the edges. Note: The White Paper I used underneath the painted paper was an opalescent glitter paper.