I have a WINNER!!!
Congratulations Jean M!!!!
Please pm me your address -
Hello everyone and welcome to the first annual "Something Tattered" holiday blog hop!
You've just arrived in time to play along! The blog hop starts November 30, 2013 at 6 a.m. eastern time and ends December 2, 2013 midnight......
PRIZES??? - Why yes!!!
The gorgeous vintage inspired stamps were created by Beth Neumann and can be found at the "Something Tattered"online store...
I was inspired to create something that can not only be used for the holidays but for any romantic "special" occasion. Holiday winter wedding is the first thing that popped in to my mind when I finished this elegant napkin.
I used the monogram "W" for this napkin:
Here is some close ups of the stamp work.....
Below is a video tutorial showing you how I created this napkin using "Tulip" shimmery gold fabric paint.
Now if you came here from "Emilia's" blog, you're at the right place!
To see the full blog roll and "everyone's" gorgeous inspiration:
Before you head on over to Tracey's blog:
1. Become a follower of "Something Tattered"
2. Visit each of the designers blog and become a follower (see above)
3. Leave a comment so we know you visited us!
4. Enjoy the gorgeous inspiration
5. If you have a blog; post the "Something Tattered" badge on your sidebar..
6. LIKE the "Something Tattered" Facebook page and leave a comment that you finished the hop......
One winner will be selected at random from each blog. All participants that complete the hop will be eligible to win the GRAND PRIZE!!!
The hop starts at 6 a.m. eastern time and ends midnight December 2, 2013.
Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!