Thursday, February 20, 2014

LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Happy Hello!
 
Today I'm sharing a fun, masculine boy page using the beautiful "Love, Always" Kit from:
 
This month's kit is so versatile! My last project was full of flowery "feminine" details and this project has a grungy, controlled chaotic appearance....This project was fun but somewhat of a struggle since I love adding flowers!  My son is getting too old for feminine details but I like challenges!
I added some stamping, stenciling, gesso, modeling gel, misting, acrylic paints and  red gelato.....
 The awesome papers and stickers are from "My Mind's Eye"....
I cut out the two photos and stuck them in the cute little envelopes.
Stay tuned - I have more projects to come with this awesome kit!
 
Other Supplies:
"Stampendous" Stamps
"Creative Embellishments" Chipboard
Gesso
Acrylic Paint
Modeling Gel
"Faber Castell" Red Gelato
"Heidi Swapp" - Mist "Black"
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a good day!
 


3 comments:

  1. GREAT page, it looks like a canvas, I was surprised, it doesnt look like you , thats good, you can do it all! refreshing layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy