Thursday, June 27, 2013

DELIGHTFUL - SWEET

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5070643/?claim=qrea9dsechd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello Friends!
 
I'm still creating with the awesome "Whimsy" June kit from:
 
 
I was looking at this paper from "My Minds Eye" included in this month's kit.  I was inspired by the aqua color and vertical lines.  I found a photo of my son opening birthday presents so I wanted to create a whimsical/ fantasy fun filled page.  I used wired ribbon and wrapped it around a paint brush.  I also used aquamarine glitter glue (Stickles could be used too) to create a streamer effect.  I cut the large teal/aqua "Prima" flower (included in the kit) in to many petals and used that "one" flower throughout the layout.
The small teal flower below was cut down from the flower included in the kit.
The words delightful and sweet are from the "Prima" Lyric Collection papers included in this month's kit.
I added a piece of mesh in this project adhering it with "Mod Podge" and spraying it with aquamarine Glimmer Mist by "Tattered Angels"....
 
As always - Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Mandy! I love the aqua colors and how you used the one large flower throughout. The glitter glue streamers add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy