Sunday, December 29, 2013

A YEAR IN REVIEW

Hello my crafty friends!
 
Today I wanted to share my top 15 projects for the year 2013.  I was going to narrow it down to 10 but I couldn't.....This was a year full of mixed media projects.  I have a love for mixed media and I plan to add many more adding new techniques to the mix of things....I love trying new techniques even if some don't quite work out at least I tried....It's a learning experience.
 
My all time favorite is 1st - The others are not in any particular order.  I have a mixture of boy projects, romantic, vintage, grunge and beach theme....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 OOPS! I think that's 16....

I want to wish my crafty friends a Happy New Year full of inspiration and creativity!  I never know how long I'll be creating with paper and mixed media.  I'm enjoying it while I can!
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Amazing, Mandy! Hope you keep creating and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them all and I adore your attention to detail and your sense of colour. They are all so wonderful I cannot pick a favourite. Thanks so much for sharing them with us Mandy and Happy New Year to you too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All amazing projects Mandy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow , these are amazing ... such a glorious energy to your work , striking with a capital S....sigh and drool . cant stop looking at these beautiful works of art ... hope you enjoyed your xmas ... may 2014 bring you lots of joy, happiness and health ... big hugz and kisses to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects......Wishing you A Happy New Year......

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an amazing sense of elegance in all your creations. I'm so happy to be able to design with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing projects Dear
    xx and happy new year
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations Mandy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy