Saturday, February 14, 2015

ME - MY LOVE

Happy Hello Friends and
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
 
Today I'm sharing a 4"x4" canvas I created for Canvas Corp Brands.  Today is the introduction of the "new" 2015 Creative Crew - "Yay"!  I am pleased to announce I made the team and I had so much fun creating my first project.
 
So the challenge was to create something that shows who you are....Well, I knew exactly what I wanted to create because I have a love for painting and taking photo's of butterflies.....I like to try new techniques although my projects might not turn out as I envision....Anyway, I was inspired by the photo I took last Summer of a butterfly on my Coneflower....I wanted to paint a similar looking butterfly on the canvas.....
 
I ended up using the red burlap Canvas Corp supplied to me instead of the pink shown above....I had red "High Impact" paint by Tattered Angels and that's why I went with the color red...
I pulled apart the red burlap and wanted to create a flower spray surrounding the painted butterfly....I ended up adding punch work petals using the "black" card stock supplied from Canvas Corp Brands....
Here is a collage detailing the steps I took to create this fun project!
I used "Tattered Angels" products to paint the butterfly
High Impact Paint
RED
COPPER
ANTIQUE GOLD
 
Glimmer Glaze
COWBOY
 
Glimmer Glam
RUSTIC
 
Stop on over at the Canvas Corp Blog CLICK HERE to see all the beautiful and unique styles the new Creative Crew came up with!  I'm sure you'll see some familiar faces!
Don't forget to vote for your favorite canvas  and one of the designers will win some "Canvas Corp" bucks!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh holy cow!...that is so clever and a very unique design...just awesome, Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful! Congratulations on making the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy