Monday, March 16, 2015

GYPSY MOMENTS -ROMANTIC INSPIRED TAGS - CANVAS CORP BRANDS

Happy Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing two tags I created using the beautiful "Gypsy Moments" papers and Canvas Corp Brands goodies!
 
The papers I used have a feminine, romantic, vintage feel to them so I wanted to add delicate details and layers......
The "Gypsy Moments" paper collection can be found HERE
 
 
 
I wanted to add some texture so I used some Canvas Corp Brands burlap and natural rope to the tags.....I unraveled the braided rope to create some fringe on both tags......
Rope and burlap can be found HERE.
I added some machine stitching to both tags and sprayed "Tattered Angels" Glimmer mist (Wedding Pink) to the soft pink tag and added splats of "Tattered Angels" Black High Impact Paint to both tags....
Paints and mists can be found HERE
The black paper I used is plain black on one side and kraft on the other side...
The black accents both tags beautifully.....
The black/kraft paper can be found HERE.
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, Mandy. I love how the black sets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful indeed, the machine stitching adds a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I saw these on Facebook, and they are absolutely gorgeous. You've added such wonderful detailing to these beautiful tags. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy