Monday, November 17, 2014

AUTUMN GODDESS

Happy Monday Friends!~
 
Today I'm sharing a hand painted, mixed media project using many of the gorgeous laces from "Tresors De Luxe"....I have been wanting to create something with the laces I have received from Lucy while I was on her team and finally got a chance to work on something for myself...She has a challenge going on this month and I'm going to share this for inspiration....I decided I'm not going to submit my project for the challenge because Lucy has been more than generous in the past.  I hope you enjoy!
I altered the laces with mists and rubs.  I used a variety of different brands of mists.  They just happened to work well together.
I added some sprays I received from "Renee Bouquets"! You gotta check out her Etsy shop!  Thank you Renee!
Above you see an altered piece from "Creative Embellishments" Thank you Nicole!
I'm not too happy about the lighting for the photo's but this week I won't have much luck with "natural" light.....
Below is a few photo's showing the process before I added the lace.
Have a great day!
 
 
 


3 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy