Sunday, May 4, 2014

SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE - CAPE MAY HOLIDAY KIT

Happy Hello Friends!
Today I'm sharing some scrappy "Sea" inspired pages using this month's gorgeous kit:
"The Cape May Holiday Kit"
 
My first page was created based on "Suepup's beautiful sketch:
I used the gorgeous Seashore collection papers/embellishments from "Prima".....
 
I added inks and mists to the cheesecloth included in this month's kit.  I wanted to add the deep brown color to blend in to the photo with hints of aqua blue....
 I used the products in the "Creativity Add On" with the stencil (included) to give this layout texture.........
I added the adorable little tag with some wording - both from the "Prima" Seashore collection....."Let the Sea Set You Free"
My next project is tropical inspired  and I thought the photo went perfect with the "Prima" papers!  The photo was taken four years ago and I never had a chance to scrap it.....
I  added some mixed media details to the background using the "Creativity Add On" -
I used the "Prima" seashell stamp, tags and gorgeous flowers.  I also added a few flowers from "Petaloo"....
I added some shells I had on hand....
Here you can see a close-up of the texture I added using the tools and products included in the "Creativity Add On".....
I added three of the "Prima" tags to this layout...
Below is more information and photo's featuring this month's gorgeous kit!
 
The Cape May Holiday kit features the gorgeous, BRAND NEW Seashore collection from Prima! Whether you are looking for the perfect papers and embellishments to preserve your treasured tropical vacation memories, or are just dreaming of the beach days that will soon be here, thr May kit is the perfect find!

There is also some wonderful add ons to go with the kit this month:

Have a wonderful day!

 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts, Mandy! They really make you feel like you are walking right into the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really enjoyed watching these layouts, the picture with the fishes is made for these papers and embellishments (or perhaps the other way around ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy