Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE - CAPE MAY HOLIDAY KIT

Happy Hello!
 
Today I'm sharing two "ocean" inspired pages using this month's awesome kit from:
~Cape May Holiday Kit~
 
This month's kit was my all time favorite!  I love doing ocean/beach themed pages. Each page (1 0f 4) has similar details....I wanted to add a few shells I had on hand to each page....
The papers I used for this layout are from "Kaisercraft"....I love these distressed papers and I added some bright yellow/gold to highlight the color of the fish....
I added many "Prima" flowers included with the "flower add on" for the kit:
I saved the netting from a bag of oranges....Perfect color to accent the layout!
I used "Prima" papers, flowers, and embellishments for my next project-
I was inspired to add "Glossy Accents" to this page....I was going for an "under water" effect.....
I added cheesecloth (included in the kit) throughout the page-
I used two of the same paper and ripped one page into many strips creating "ocean like" waves at the top of the photo....
Don't forget to stop on by the Scraps of Darkness/Scraps of Elegance Facebook Group and join in on the fun and see some awesome inspiration!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts, Mandy! Love how each looks like it's under water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. These two pages of yours really do have that underwater feel. They are lovely and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy