Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's all about the kids!! Canvas Corp Brands - Halloween

Happy Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a fun and simple Halloween project I created for Canvas Corp Brands!
 
This weekend the Halloween parade runs by our home so I wanted to create some goody bags for the kids -  I decided to wrap some of the chocolate nuggets and crackers with some Canvas Corp Brands Halloween papers....
I used one sheet of the small diamond paper to wrap one lb. of candy nuggets!
I cut thin strips approximately 3/4 inch wide.....
 
 I added black card stock behind each tag to make the image pop against the Kraft paper bag background.....
 
 


Here is the supplies I used for this project:
 
Haunt It - Tags
Haunt It - Orange and Black Stitched Diamonds
Haunt It - On Kraft
Haunt It - Small Diamonds
Black Cord
Natural Hemp Rope
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your house will be a hit along the parade route with these wonderful treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy