Monday, March 23, 2015

PRIMA PPP AND BAP - MARCH 2015

Happy Spring Friends!
 
I am so glad Spring is here and I decided to enter my mixed media project in this month's Prima Product Picks and Build a Page challenges.....
 
When I saw the colors and mood board at Prima I was immediately inspired to create a mixed media project using a previous sketch that I recently drew and painted in my sketchbook...

 
Click here to check out the PPP Mood board/BAP sketch and enter the challenges at this link.
I started this project using the "Prima" products below!  I thought these products were a perfect pairing with my sketch...
I could have stopped here with my project....I felt it just needed more details..
I decided to make wallet sized photos of the sketch and I used "Pic Monkey" to do some editing....I used two photos because I was inspired by Jennifer Snyder's BAP sketch...I love the "torn" paper details in her sketch!  I couldn't tear the canvas by "Finnabair" so I used a scissors to give it a torn effect...
Here is a close up of some project details......
I added Prima Aquamarine Crystals here and there.....
This month's challenge was a lot of FUN!!
Good luck to everyone playing along!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy