Sunday, April 27, 2014

SPRING BABY CANVAS - PRIMA PPP AND LINDY'S STAMP GANG APRIL CHALLENGES

Happy Hello Friends!

I am entering my "Spring" themed baby canvas in two challenges for the month of April because I used many gorgeous Prima Products and Lindy's Stamp Gang Products-I show how I used the products in a two part video below!
PPP Challenge (click here)


Lindy's Stamp Gang April Challenge (click here)
 
 I created this two part video featuring mixed media canvas work using Lindy's Stamp Gang "Flat Fabio" SUMMER LOVIN SUN click here,"Starburst" MAD HATTER MINT click here- the gorgeous "Something Tattered" stamps....
 
I was inspired to create a "Spring" themed project using a laser copied photo of my son when he was a baby (my all time fave baby photo of him)...
I show you how I added stamp work, misting, stenciling to some punch work and the 10"x10" canvas......
PART ONE
 

PART TWO
 
Here is some close-ups of the canvas work:
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy