Monday, February 10, 2014

VIDEO TUTORIAL - ALTERED HEART SHAPED BOX FOR ~SOMETHING TATTERED~

Happy Monday Everyone!

Happy hello, today I'm sharing a video tutorial featuring the gorgeous stamp "Boho Black"......I had fun getting a little messy with this project!  My vision was to create something aged, distressed, antiqued, with romantic vintage appeal.  The image I used is recent from a bridal magazine but I thought the girl in the photo looked "very" vintage and gorgeous!  I hope you enjoy!
VIDEO TUTORIAL LINK 
I love the way the stamp work turned out!  It really does look like an aged, antique box....
I added an "actual" piece of antique lace.  The lace dates back to the "Victorian" time period.  It is a piece from a bedspread but in shabby shape so I decided to add it to this project.  I have enough lace left over for many projects to come.....
I used permanent black "Archival Ink" for this project.
 
Stop on by the "Something Tattered" Etsy Shop and check out the gorgeous stamps!  So many beautiful detailed stamps and various designs to
choose from!
Here is a close up of the stamp work and details!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so gorgeous, Mandy! The vintage lace makes it extra special. Off to check out your video.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy