Monday, August 12, 2013

SWEET TREATS

Happy Monday Friends!
 
Bringing you another creation using the "Sweet Summer Nights" kit from
~Scraps of Elegance~
 
"I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream...."
 
That's exactly what I was thinking of when I created this sweet tag.
 
I used "Authentique" papers from the "Sweetness" Collection.  The cute little ice cream cone punch out die cut is a "Sweetness" accent.  The Pink rhinestones are also included in the kit from Queen Co. "Pretty in Pink Rhinestones."
I did a lot of punch work with a "Recollections" punch.  I used the pink "Authentique" paper to punch out all of those tiny flowers surrounding the tag.
As always, I added many beads from my scrappy stash.
I added a small amount of stamp work using rubber stamps and black Archival ink.
The little "Sweet Treats Here" sign is a die cut.  I cut it in half and added eyelets, chain from a broken jewelry piece, typed wording/molding paste and touches of "Pearl Ex" pigments.
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy