Thursday, July 9, 2015

HAPPY BOYS ARE THE MOST HANDSOME - CANVAS CORP BRANDS

Happy Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing another grunge boy page using Canvas Corp Brands, Tattered Angels and 7Gypsies!
 
When I saw the papers from 7Gypsies "American Vintage" I knew the exact photo I was going to use with these papers!  This project was a very messy process but so much fun.....The thing I love about grunge is messy mistakes are welcome...
I wanted to add nuts, bolts, wood screws, metal details, etc because the bridge my son is standing on has many of those elements...I painted the metal pieces using Tattered Angels - Blue High Impact Paint, Kraft Glimmer Mist, Navy Blue glimmer Mist and Antique Gold High Impact Paint....
I started the page by cutting strips and various sizes of the paper from 7 Gypsies "American Vintage Collection"....Click Here
I wanted to add layers and various textures such as burlap, twine and metal to the project...
Here you can see how I "loaded" on the paint!  I used  a lot of Blue High Impact Paint.
Project Supplies:
Tattered Angels:
 
Blue High Impact Paint
Red High Impact Paint
Navy Blue Glimmer Mist
Antique Gold High Impact Paint
Kraft Glimmer Mist
 
7 Gypsies:
 
American Vintage Collection
5x7 Journal Cards - Denim
Clothes Pins
 
Canvas Corp Brands
 
Burlap Pieces
Various Twine - Red
Baby Boy Quotes on Ivory
Kraft Paper
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy