Monday, April 22, 2013

LIVE LIFE

Happy Hello My Scrappy Friends!
 
Today I finished creating a layout featuring "Kaisercraft" Botanical Odyssey paper -Secret Admirerer diecuts, "Prima" flowers and stencil mask (flourish).  I used this photo (once again).....A fave of mine of my mom with wind blown hair taken in the 1950's.
 
I used vintage laces/ribbon to make a skirt effect.....
 
Closeup of flowers, beads, cheese cloth.  The cheese cloth was sprayed with "Tattered Angels" glimmer mist-dragonfly......
 
Other Supplies:
Blue Fern Studio - Chipboard Butterfly's
Molding Paste
Black Acrylic Paint
Various Beads
Moss
Kaisercraft - Resin Flower
 
Enjoy your day!
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy