Monday, August 1, 2011

JUST DREAM


Whispering Memories - August Kit of the Month
This vintage inspired layout was created with background paper from the "Whispering Memories" kit.  I dyed the pink roses (included in the kit) red and added red card stock I had in my scrappy stash.  The black scroll work was a rub on (included in the kit).  I used a "Tattered Angels" mask from the last kit and added a "Dusty Attic" frame piece that can be purchased at the "Flying Unicorn" online store.  I cut a piece of  "Dusty Attic" (included in the kit) in half and accented the flowers with the scroll-work.

Thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Mandy, you have energy for two scrappers! how on earth do you find the time to churn out creations with the speed you do?! All of them have wonderful layers and beautiful details, so I know you haven't sneezed them out just like that. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy