Friday, May 20, 2011

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

click here "If the Shoe Fits....Scrap It!
Fashionista Friday Challenge #80
Design Team Project

This Friday's challenge was.......really a challenge for me!  I had to create something clean and simple.  I tend to over embellish at times (no, all the time).  So this is my clean and simple creation.  This card reads; "You make me happy".  Go on over to "the Shoe" and show us your clean and simple design!  You can create a card, layout or altered item!

What is also great about this card is you can purchase the following supplies at the"Flying Unicorn" online store.  I used paper from the "Scrap Cake" Spring Awakening collection.  The papers are absolutely gorgeous! I added one of "Alda Stevens" handmade flowers that can also be purchased there!  Check out the "Flying Unicorn"  for some wonderful scrapbook supplies!

Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. It may have been outside of your comfort zone, but the end result is FABULOUS! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft colors......beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy I simpy love this card - so very elegant! Love love love your crafting style1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy