Sunday, March 6, 2011

VINTAGE MEN




The paper used in this layout was from the current Swirlydoo's kit.  I did a lot of distressing in this layout.  The Tim Holtz (grunge board) keys were painted with Tim Holtz crackle paint and I then filled in the cracks with black acrylic paint and went over that with bronze colored paint.  I used Tim Holtz black crackle paint over the edges of the die cut paper.  I sewed in a zipper to accent the chains. Photo is friends of my dad (AIRFORCE 1950's),
GETTING CRICKY WITH TIM HOLTZ CHALLENGE
kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you for looking!
Febuary 6, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is absolutely amazing! There are so many wonderful details! What a fantastic addition to our challenge--thank you for joining us at our Getting Cricky with Tim Holtz challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy