Sunday, January 11, 2015

ABUNDANCE

Happy Sunday Friends!
 
Today I finished up a hand painted mixed media project.....I'm calling it "Abundance" because the background shows an abundance of flowers....The "textured" flowers I used are from Prima Marketing...
 
The pink sheen you see on her dress is Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels....
"Wedding Pink"- such a gorgeous soft pink! I painted some of the Prima Flowers with Tattered Angels High Impact Paint......"Red"
 
Stay tuned for my upcoming creation with "Canvas Corp Brands"  I was soooooo very excited to hear I made the "2015" team!  I still can't believe it!
The lace you see on  the top of the canvas and detailing the top of her dress is from "Tresors de Luxe".....I added beading (as always) and chain detailing around her waist.  Below I'm showing a collage on the steps I took to create this 16"x20" canvas.  I'm planning on selling my artwork on etsy but I still must figure out the price based on time invested, materials used, and size of canvas.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Another beautiful canvas, Mandy! Congratulations on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Mandy, wedding pink is my favorite TA color. And that's so awesome that you will be creating for Canvas Corp, congrats on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love it you showed photos of the steps of your stunning creation! Congrats on the Canvas Corp gig! I don't know much about them, but I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy