Monday, September 23, 2013

DELIGHTFUL MOMENTS Scraps of Elegance and "Prima" BAP

Hi Crafty Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a design team creation with "Shabby Chic" being the main theme.  I wanted to stick with the theme of this month's kit from:
 
~Scraps of Elegance~
"Simply Shabby Chic"
 
I also submitted this for this month's "Build A Page" over at "Prima". I was inspired by the September sketch.  I used the paper from the "Delight Collection".  The "Flair Buttons" are also from the "Delight Collection".  I used two "Prima" resin keys and one large "Serenity" flower.
 
I went nuts with the gesso!! hehe  I distressed/white washed the paper, flowers, chairs, doilies, photo, etc.
I used the "Prima" flourish stencil with this layout.  I went over the stencil with molding paste.  I used two doilies I won from Lucy at "Tresors de Luxe"....Thanks again Lucy!!
I stuck with the lightest blue flowers from the "Prima" Abbey Collection.  There is various shades of blue in this month's kit.
 
Here is this month's beautiful BAP sketch from "Prima"
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy