Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Whimsy" June Kit - "Scraps of Elegance"

Happy Scrappy Saturday Everyone!
 
I bring you two more design team projects I created with the June kit "Whimsy" from:
 
 
This layout was created using the "Prima" Lyric collection paper included in the kit.  I used two large "Prima" flowers (included in the kit) and sprayed them with "Lindy's Stamp Gang" mist (black orchid silver).  I just love that mist and it is also included in the kit.  I added many flowers from my scrappy stash and I also added my own paper made flowers from the (add on) papers included in the kit.

 
I added pink acrylic paint to the molding paste and stenciled it on the black (add on) paper by using a "EK Success" punch.
 
I added paper doilies cut and shaped in to little fans.  I added cheese cloth to give the layout an airy/wispy effect.
 
I used chipboard from UmWow Studio's and added micro mini beads to the petals.
 
 I also submitted this project for the "June BAP challenge at Prima"....
 
My next project was a tag I created using a "Martha Stewart" punch.  I also used the (add on) paper included in the kit.  I started with yellow paper and did a punch work design using molding paste.  I then added "Lindy's Stamp Gang" mists.
 
 
I used My Minds Eye papers, stickers and chipboard (included in the kit).  The gorgeous peach lace trim was also included in the kit.  I ruffled it around the left side of the tag.  I folded it in layers at the bottom of the tag and gathered it with the yellow/white twine included in the kit.
 
 
 
Enjoy your day and don't forget to stop by
and grab that gorgeous kit!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout and tag, Mandy! Love your doily fans and how you used the Martha Steward punch as a mask. I love that the tag is really unique--I've never seen one done like this. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy