Saturday, May 11, 2013

Good Morning Friends!
 
Today I bring to you some photo's of one of my favorite flowers:
 
"Wisteria"
 
Such a elegantly romantic flower......I love them. While passing through Lebanon, PA  for years I have been saying to myself I "have" to get pic's of those flowers.  I finally had my camera available.  I got a peek at this mansion in Lebanon, PA and the grounds are beautifully landscaped.
I will definitely by using these photo's for scrapping!
 
This mansion just happens to be for sale to boot....
 
ENJOY!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love wisteria! I love the color and the scent! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the Wisteria. They always bring me back to romantic times, where ladys walked around in beautiful dresses. Even if I know those times where not romantic at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy