Thursday, June 25, 2015

ASDZA- "woman" PRIMA BAP AND PPP JUNE 2015

Happy Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing my take on this month's challenge over at Prima's blog.
I had to jump in on this challenge for this month because they were featuring some of my all time favorite colors to work with....I was definitely going "Southwestern" "Native American" with this page.  I went a little mixed media crazy on the background work but it was a lot of FUN!!
If you are wondering what ASDZA means, it means "woman" in Navajo.  I found a vintage image of a Navajo woman on Pinterest.  I will be framing this layout and displaying it with the rest of my "Navajo" art work.
  Here is the PPP and BAP inspiration for June!
 
I ended up covering most of the "Timeless Memories" paper with acrylic medium but letting some of the circular shapes already on the paper peek through.  You can see the little flowers/circles at the bottom left.
I thought the metal time piece from "Finnabair's" collection went perfect for this layout and I also used her 12"x12" stencil for this project....I added "Prima" flowers and micro beads too!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!
 
 

8 comments:

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy