Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BEAUTIFUL RHIANA

Ranger products at:


Happy Hello Scrappers!  Today I bring to you some wonderful fun techniques using Ranger products!  I used "Liquid Pearls" throughout my layout.  I added touches of bling for just the right accent.  I painted the "Dusty Attic" chipboard with (Shabby Shutter) "Distress Crackle Paint". I distressed it with "Tim Holtz" distress ink.  I cut and shaped the "Dusty Attic" frame around the photo.  Lastly I added "Liquid Pearls" to the frame.


Papers: "The Scrapcake"
Flowers: Prima, Manor House


Have a wonderful week!



3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, starting with the photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is such a beautiful layout...love the colors you chose and the pic is gorgeous. I am now a new follower of your blog...if you would like to come by mine....you can check it out, http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/ ...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy