Thursday, May 29, 2014

SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE - CAPE MAY HOLIDAY KIT - TAG

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a tag I made using the gorgeous "Cape May Holiday Kit"  from:
 
 
I used papers from "7 Gypsies" included in this month's kit....
I tore the aqua colored paper to create a "wave" effect and tucked the cut work fish underneath the torn paper.....(like they're swimming)....
I added shells and two different types of twine....I used the yellow mesh once again in this project....I still have more to work with...I always save the mesh from bags of fruit, produce, etc.  I like to upcycle as much as I can!
I still have many projects to create with this kit!  It's a "big" all time favorite kit to work with!
  Have a beautiful day!
 


2 comments:

  1. You've really nailed the beach theme here, Mandy! I love it! Truly makes me feel like I'm by the ocean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy