Thursday, April 3, 2014

HOPE YOUR HOPE

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing the last layout from the March "Floral Fantasy" Kit from:
 
 
The wording "Hope Your Hope" included in the embellishment add on with the kit is from Paper House.....Those large purple/plum colored flowers are from "Prima" included with the flower add on....
I used papers from "Fabscraps" - French Heritage Collection-
 I did some stenciling for the background work.....I mixed some "Jacquard" Pearl FX in black with some modeling gel...I used a piece of drywall tape for my stencil and some scroll frame stencils...Magenta colored "Faber Castel" water color pencil and gelato....
I added a piece of lace from "Tresors de Luxe"....It accented the background circular details beautifully...
The lace doily sticker is from "Prima" included in the kit...
It's time to dig in to the new kit from "Scraps of Elegance" and you'll see some new creations from the gorgeous April kit coming soon!!!
 
Have a great day!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Mandy! Love the stenciling and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy