Thursday, March 6, 2014

~SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE~ "Forum- Tag Trade"

Happy Hello!
 
I hosted the tag trade last month for~Scraps of Elegance~ in the ~Scraps of  Darkness/Scraps of Elegance~"Forum"
 
I created a mixed media background on this layered tag by using paper from previous kits....I started by adding tissue paper and Mod Podge...
I added a piece of black lace from "Tresors de Luxe" by gathering it around the bottom and creating ruffles....
I cut out the image from "Altered Artifacts" and placed the image above the flower details.....
 I misted, painted and added ink to the background work...
Here is some more photo details:
  Other Supplies:
Mod Podge
Various Flower Bush Petals (Michael's/Hobby Lobby) -
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Tattered Angels
Faber Castell
Viva - Gold Rub
Tissue Paper
Beads
Ribbon
Grommet
Image - Altered Artifacts
 
Have a great day!
 


1 comment:

  1. This tag is beautiful, Mandy! I always love fairy images and this one looks so pretty among the flowers and lace. Love that dragonfly at the top also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all who visit and leave such wonderful comments! It is greatly appreciated! I really love hearing from you! Have a great day!

Mandy